Cover.Sounplate.com is a free tool where you can create aesthetic spotify playlist covers for playlists and songs. We decided to launch this to help playlist curators and artist create better pack-shots for their music.
2022 update! – We have completly re-built the cover art generator with all new filters and features. It’s still completly free.
Check it out now and create your playlist artwork for free!
No registration or payment is required, it’s completely free for everyone to use.
How To Create Playlist Artwork
It’s as easy as making a photo look good on Instagram!
- Go to cover.soundplate.com
- Search for a background image.
- Apply filters and overlays to the image.
- Upload your logo (optional) and place it on the cover.
- Add your text.
- Download your high-quality image!
How to change playlist cover artwork on Spotify
- Open the Spotify desktop app and navigate to your playlist
- Click the playlist image.
- In the Edit view, enter a playlist name and description.
- Click CHOOSE IMAGE and upload a new cover image, or REPLACE IMAGE.
More: How to change playlist name on Spotify
What Else Can I use Artwork Made on Cover.Soundplate For?
Anything you like including:
- Album Covers in perfect dimensions
- Deezer playlist artwork
- Apple Music playlist artwork
- Instagram content
- Social media quote images
- Aesthetic spotify playlist covers