Making music can get expensive. If you have got the talent, but not the money getting funding for music can seem impossible. In this post, we have some options for you to consider!
Getting a big advance or some investment for your music was previously only for major label artists but times are changing and now there are more options than ever for finding music investors.
Get An Advance On Your Streaming Income
If you have started to build an audience for your music and have at least 15k monthly listeners on Spotify you might be eligible for an advance of up to 8x your annual streaming income.
Get the funding you need for your music, keep 100% ownership and stay in control.
How to get an advance for your music without a label.
- Click here to find out if you are eligible
- If you are eligible, you will be contacted and can customize terms to fit your needs.
- Share your reports: Upload your royalty reports from your music distributor.
- Sign and contract and get funded!
How Music Funding from Soundplate Different from a Record Label?
More Options for Music Funding / Investment
There are several ways to get the money you need to create and promote your music. Here are just some of them:
- Promote your music and re-invest your royalties.
- Get a grant from local government, organisation or music trade body.
- Run a crowdfunding for music campaign and raise money from your fans.
- Get a day job or side-hustle! (click here to find jobs in the music industry)
- If you are lucky enough to catch the attention of an A&R, sign a record deal!
- Put on an event or show!