One important asset that’s often overlooked is our email signatures. If you are anything like me, you probably send hundreds of emails a week. Each person you communicate with is a potential fan so make sure you have your music, right there in every mail you send.
If you use Soundplate Clicks for your music smart links and pre-saves you can generate a professional email signature in just a few clicks that will automatically stay updated with your latest music. It’s completely free and super simple to set up.
Here’s how to create your music email signature:
- Sign up for a free Soundplate Clicks account.
- Create smart links for your music (watch this video to learn how)
- Make sure your profile section is complete (this is where your social media links and photo will come from for your signature).
- Go to the ’email signature’ section of the Soundplate Clicks dashboard and fill in your details.
- Click ‘Generate Code’ and your code signature will be copied, ready to be pasted into the your email clients’ signature settings.
That’s it! A perfect email signature for all your emails that is automatically updated to link to your latest music smart link. What’s more, if you are a pro user of Soundplate Clicks with an artist page, a link to your page with your full catalog of music will also be added. Here’s an example of how it will look:
Get started now with Soundplate Clicks.